The Hobart City Council has developed a draft master plan for the Queens Domain, which incorporates a draft master plan for the TCA Ground. The draft plans are currently on public exhibition until November 25th.
View the plans and have your say…
Opportunities to view the plan, find out more about the project, or offer comments include:
· Check the Council website where both of the full master plan reports, the key A3 plans and explanatory information are available to view and download.
· Visit either the display at the Hobart Council Centre, 16 Elizabeth Street, Hobart or the information booth in the Elizabeth Mall
· Attend a public forum -
1. Tuesday 30th October 5.30 - 7.30pm (Domain Athletics Centre, Upper Domain Road, Queens Domain)
2. Sunday 4th November 3pm - 5pm (Phillip Smith Education Centre, 2 Edward Street, Glebe)
· Complete the online survey
· Email the Park Planner, Greg Milne - firstname.lastname@example.org· Send comments by post - addressed to the General Manager, Hobart City Council GPO Box 503 Hobart 7001. Envelope to be marked - 'Submission – Queens Domain Master Plan' or 'Submission – TCA Ground Master Plan'