This year's event will again offer a celebration of sustainability and an inspiring look towards the future.
- Celebrity cooking demonstrations with local Tassie produce
- Launching the Tassievore Eat Local Challenge - 12.30pm Sunday
- Recycled Gallery of visual art and Sustainable Seats
- Great Sustainable Debates:
- "Can Tassie feed itself?" - 1.30pm Saturday
- "Is prosperity without growth possible?" - 1.30pm Sunday
- Practical gardening and building workshops
- including: Speed Date an Architect
- Live music and kids stuff all weekend
- Specialist exhibitors to answer all your sustainable living questions
- Try out an electric-assist bike - a great solution for commuting, shopping and recreational riding
Visit slt.org.au/festival for more info and a program.
Arrive by bicycle and your bike will be looked after by Bicycle Tasmania, who are providing a valet bike parking service.