Come along to picnic on the lawns of MONA on Sunday 21 September
to support the New York People’s Climate Rally.
Join the millions of people world-wide
demanding real action on climate change.
In September, world leaders are heading to New York City for a UN summit on the climate crisis. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon is urging governments to support an ambitious global agreement to dramatically reduce global warming pollution.
The biggest climate rally ever will happen in New York, on Sunday 21 September, to demand: a world with an economy that works for people and the planet; a world safe from the ravages of climate change; a world with good jobs, clean air and water, and healthy communities.
- Bring your family and friends to MONA - 1pm, Sunday 21 September
- Meet at the tennis court at 1pm
- Wear yellow (for renewable energy) or black (for climate grief) – or just come!
- Bring your placards to support NY and the Australian Renewable Energy Target.
- Buy your picnic food and drinks at MONA.
- Picnic on the lawns, visit the galleries, talk to people about climate change.
Want to help?
Email email@example.com or phone Heidi on 0401 295 970.
Send the flyer to your networks.
Sign up for the event here.